"No, the world doesn’t need me."
Doctor Who Series 5: Victory of The Daleks
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Dude someone lets go to these places together!
(via digesting-yourlegs)Source: openingintro.com
It is with equal parts excitement and
nervousnessmore excitement that we announce the time and date of the U.S. premiere of Matt Smith’s final episode as The Doctor…
Doctor Who: The Time of The Doctor premieres Christmas evening, December 25, 2013 at 9/8c on BBC America.
And see everyone Christmas Day.